The recent warm weather has inspired the Great British public to take action! We’ve been dusting off our garden furniture and outdoor heaters in a surge of excitement. It’s brought welcome opportunities to socialise in our gardens and enjoy eating and drinking alfresco. There is a renewed optimism for a summer of social gatherings with friends and family as we take back ownership of the simple joys in life!
Of course, garden parties are synonymous with barbecues. A barbecue is an essential part of any outdoor social gathering. Not only does it produce juicy, tasty food, it also provides a focal point, usually accompanied by jibes at the nominated ‘chef’!
BCH Camping stock a wide range of cookers, stoves and barbecues
for customers who are camping and also those who are staying at home. We have options to suit all requirements and size of gathering.
For home alfresco cooking, the Campingaz range ticks all the culinary boxes. In this blog we are featuring the Campingaz 4 Series Premium S gas barbecue
, the mother barbecue of this range.
What you need to know about the Campingaz 4 Series Premium S Gas BBQ
Is this the barbecue for you? If you’re looking for a gas barbecue with four burners to prepare an abundance of food for up to 15 people, then yes this is the solution you’re looking for.
- 4 high performance, stainless steel burners enable you to barbecue a substantial amount of food at the same time
- The Blue Flame Power System by Campingaz
- keeps food juicy
- provides speedy pre-heating
- offers highly efficient heat distribution
- is designed to have significantly less flare ups
- The large, enamelled cooking surface allows for the preparation of several meals
- There is a side burner where small cuts of meat, vegetables or sauces can be prepared to accompany the main dishes
- Versatility comes in the form of the Campingaz Culinary Modular System. The circular grate can be removed and replaced by a pizza stone, wok or roaster
- The Campingaz InstaClean Aqua System allows for quick and hassle-free cleaning, and all removable parts are dishwasher friendly
- Folding side tables provide convenient storage
- Four sturdy swivel castors with brakes allow for easy movement and transportation
- Utensils can be conveniently accessed and stored on the integrated utensil hooks
- Two warming racks are at your disposal, each measuring 17cm x 35cm
Campingaz 4 Series Premium S gas barbecue specifications
- Electric ignition
- Gas bottle storage and usage compatibility of 13 kg
- Barbecue dimensions (open): 148cm high x 157cm wide x 69cm deep
- Cooking dimensions: 46 x 72cm
- Weight 70kg
- Cooking surface material is porcelain enamelled cast iron
InstaClean Aqua Pro technology
If you’re put off barbecues by the cleaning required after all the delicious food has gone, Campingaz’s InstaClean Aqua Pro technology has your back. Water is filled into the front-loading grease drawers. This prevents any residual grease and food waste from burning into the material. To clean, you remove the greasy grill parts and wash them. The wastewater is then drained by removing a plug.
The Campingaz 4 Series Premium S gas barbecue comes with a wastewater container that includes a removable filter to separate solid grease.
Accessories for a Campingaz barbecue
Campingaz Culinary Modular options
As mentioned above, the 4 Series Premium S gas barbecue has a Culinary Modular System. BCH Camping
stock a range of the system’s alternative cooking options:
The Culinary Modular Wok
is a carbon steel wok with a non-stick coating.
The Culinary Modular Paella Pan
is compatible with the Culinary Modular cast iron grid, fitting directly into it.
The Culinary Modular Pizza Stone
is also compatible with the cast iron grid. The pizza dough is rolled onto the stainless steel plate and transferred to the ceramic pizza stone insert over the grill. You’re even supplied with a pizza cutter!
Campingaz barbecue covers
supply Campingaz barbecue covers in large
. While doing the primary job of keeping out the rain, the covers also force condensation away using water-resistant, breathable technology. While not being used, the covers can be stored in the supplied storage bag.
Handy barbecue utensils
To assist with cooking, Campingaz supply a stainless steel Tongs and Spatula
set, both of which are fully dishwasher safe. The spatula
can also be supplied on its own.
To save your best crockery you can select from BCH Camping’s
range of tableware sets that can be used during your barbecue:
Kampa Classic Grey Non-Slip 12 Piece Set
Tough and durable, the Kampa Classic Grey tableware set is dishwasher safe, made from 100% melamine and consists of 4 dinner plates, 4 side plates and 4 bowls.
Kampa Citrus Green Summer 16 Piece Set
This set of brightly coloured, melamine tableware is extremely durable, lightweight and dishwasher safe. The set includes 4 dinner plates, 4 side plates, 4 bowls and 4 mugs.
Kampa English Barn 12 Piece Set
Also made of 100% melamine, durable, lightweight and dishwasher safe, this dinner set is made up of 4 dinner plates, 4 side plates and 4 bowls.
Vango Bamboo 4 Person Set
If you’re looking for tableware that’s a little bit different, the Vango Bamboo set could be the answer. Made from bamboo, this 16 piece set is dishwasher safe while also being eco friendly and sustainable. The set which has a fun design consists of 4 plates, 4 side plates, 4 bowls and 4 mugs.
Get in touch
supply a wide selection of camping equipment
, as well as clothing
and backpack travel essentials
If you would like any advice on your choice of barbecue, stove or cooker, or for anything else, please contact us at email@example.com
or by calling 01225 764977.
Remember, the adventure starts at BCH Camping