As we head into another summer with an underlying uncertainty around travel, a staycation will be a popular choice of summer holiday for families. This will inevitably mean that hotels, B&Bs, chalets, caravan lets and cottage rentals will get booked up very quickly. Why not, then, invest in a family tent that will serve you well, not only for this summer but for many years to come?
A good-sized, quality tent can make the difference between a challenging camping holiday with plenty of frustrations and moaning, and a memorable experience for all.
At BCH Camping
, we stock and recommend the Dometic Ascension FTX 601 2021
inflatable tent. As the name suggests, this tent is new for 2021, and it was designed with the large group or family in mind. With the latest air tent technology, it is the perfect practical solution for family holidays.
Why choose an inflatable tent for your camping holiday?
The Dometic Ascension is one of a range of air tents from Dometic.
Inflatable tents have revolutionised camping. High pressure air poles that are readily attached to the tent have replaced the need for metal or fiberglass poles. In the Dometic Ascension, the Air Frame technology combined with multi-inflation points allow the tent to be set up quickly and easily.
If you’re a first time camper, a hassle-free air tent is an ideal choice as there is no experience necessary for setting it up. Alternatively, if you’re a seasoned pro at camping you will appreciate the quality and advantages of the latest technology and materials.
Despite what you may think, inflatable tents are sturdy and reliable even though they have no metal poles. You will have no concerns about being swooped up in a bad bout of weather!
Features and specification of the Dometic Ascension FTX 601 2021 tent
- Exterior height 220cm
- Pack size 90 x 58 x 50cm
- Weight 53.1kg
- The Dometic Ascension FTX has three spacious bedrooms made of dark materials to aid a good night’s sleep and block out early morning sunlight
- The size of the bedrooms allows for the use of large camp beds and airbeds
- Multi Point Inflation means that the Durabel AirPoles are individually inflated for speedy set up and putting away
- Waterproof Weathershield™ 150D construction material for durability and weather resistance. The fabric is treated to offer advanced protection against UV degradation and is fire retardant
- The sewn-in groundsheet provides a bug and draft free environment
- There are mesh panels on three sides so that you can see outdoors whenever you like
- The large 3-position front porch door can be zipped out for easy transition from outside to inside
- A convenient rear storage area, with easy access through the bedrooms, gives you space to store luggage and any other items that you want out of the way
- Generous dimensions provide more than enough inside space
- Secondary mesh doors on all side doors allow light to infiltrate the inside space
- The zipped inner divider that offers privacy between bedrooms can be rolled away when not needed
- There are handy premium hanging points for lights
- Low-level vents in the bedrooms enhance ventilation
- An optional side annexe can be added for extra storage
- The covered entrance provides shelter from rain that could otherwise be blown into the main living area
- A high pressure manual pump is included
- The Dometic Ascension FTX 601 2021 pack includes the following items: 1 tent; 1 inner tent; 1 2.2L pump; 1 canopy groundsheet; 1 side canopy pole; 4 storm straps; 1 peg pack; 1 manual; 1 carry bag
Accessories for the Dometic Ascension FTX 601 2021 inflatable tent
At BCH Camping we also supply complementary products and accessories for the Dometic Ascension tent.
Dometic Gale 12v Electric Pump
An upgrade on the manual pump included with your Dometic Ascension tent, the Dometic Gale 12v Electric Pump is designed especially for use with Dometic air tents and awnings. All you need is a 12v power source and your tent will be pumped up in super-speedy fashion.
Dometic Ascension FTX 601 Footprint
This tough, non-breathable Dometic Ascension FTX 601 tent footprint
will keep your tent clean and protected when pitching on wet ground.
Dometic Quattro Milano Chair and Footrest
This stylish chair from Kampa Dometic
is comfortable and sturdy, with the option to be adjusted to seven different settings. For added luxury and comfort, the Kampa Dometic Milano Footrest
can be attached to the chair so you can put your feet up, stretch out and relax.
Kampa Dometic Grace Cupboard
The compact, tall, and therefore floorspace-saving, Kampa Dometic Grace Cupboard
is ready for use instantly due to its EXPRESS setup system. There are four shelves and a handy tabletop.
Dometic Element Table
The Dometic Element Table
in charcoal is one of BCH Camping’s best selling tables. The lightweight aluminium frame makes it easy to carry, and as it is waterproof there are no concerns with leaving it outside. The height is adjustable between 55cm and 71cm, and the tabletop size is 60cm x 80cm.
Kampa Dometic Space Saver Deluxe Cook Set
This Kampa Dometic cook set
is a collection of three pans of different sizes and a steamer/colander that fit inside each other when not being used, therefore taking up very little space. Each pan has a heat proof silicon handle, an encapsulated base and tempered glass lid.
The Dometic range represents quality and value. Head to our website
and search Dometic to see our complete range.
Get in touch
stock a range of air and poled camping tents
of different sizes, from large family tents for eight people to backpacking tents for up to two people. We also supply a wide selection of camping equipment
, as well as clothing
and backpack travel essentials
If you would like any further information or advice on choosing your tent, please contact us at email@example.com
or by calling 01225 764977.
Remember, the adventure starts at BCH Camping